Shutterfly

Thursday, July 28, 2011

$6 nail shields at SaveMore

 SaveMore is having a great deal on nail shields today: $6 for one set; $15 for 3; $20 for 5...FREE shipping...the more you buy, the more you save!  Get a set for yourself & share with a friend :)
I've been wanting to try these, so I took advantage of this bargain & grabbed two sets for $15. I'm a nail-biter, and I can never paint my nails without getting polish all over the place...these claim to be no-mess, so I think I'm in business!
New members get a $10 credit just for signing up (I scored two slap watches for $2 a couple weeks ago!), so if you're new to SaveMore, you can walk away with two sets of nail shields for $5.  Refer a friend, and you'll get more credits to your account.  It's a win-win...go snag your savings now!
Happy Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment