Shutterfly

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Life: It's a Picnik.

J with his favorite buddy :)
My sister recently introduced me to a new (I think it's new) photo editing site.  Picnik is awesome!!!  It allows you to upload and edit your photos FREE.  You don't need a membership, but you can sign up if you wish to do more advanced editing.  Let me tell you...I am not a professional photographer in any way, shape, or form...I've got a point & shoot Nikon...but I think these photos are amazing after adding a few effects.  Once you're finished editing, you can save your pictures to your computer and/or share on Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr, and Photobucket.  Go to Picnik  and start editing your photos today.  I'll warn you ahead of time: it is addictive!...the possibilities are endless!  Here are just a few of my favorites so far  :) 

my boys at the beach - edited by my sis

J at the beach - another edit by sis :)

I can't get this one to rotate, but it's too cute not to share - cousins born six weeks apart :)
D after a soccer tournament
J helping Mommy change the sheets :)
Our wedding day: August 11, 2001...ten years ago tomorrow...we were so young :)

* Disclaimer: I am not being compensated by Picnik...I just thought you might love it as much as I do :)




No comments:

Post a Comment