Shutterfly

Saturday, January 7, 2012

pinterest...'nuff said.

Last summer I ran across one of Erin's posts at The Vintage Pearl.  It included tons of amazing photographs of crafts she wanted to make, stuff she wanted to buy, ways she wanted to decorate, ideas to try with her kids, and places she dreamed of traveling to.   I read on to find out she was "doing Pintrest."  Well, I asked someone to invite me and created an account. I had no idea what I was doing or what this whole thing was all about, but I gave it a shot. You know...I didn't have enough to occupy my time with taking care of a three-month-old baby, running Daniel to soccer practice, and preparing for my return to work in a few weeks.  Before long, I was creating boards & pinning this and that.  I now have quite a few boards & pins, and I just love it!  It's such a great way to plan parties, find recipes and crafts for any occasion, or just to dream of some day.
If you Pintrest, follow me here &  If you don't, drop me a comment at the end of this post...I'll hook you up.  Happy pinning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment