Shutterfly

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

this new day

I'll be honest.  I'm not having the greatest week.  12-hour work day on Wednesday, Dan just happened to have a two-day trip to Atlanta for work over the span of said 12-hour work day...so the kids will be at the sitter until 8pm when I get finished with parent-teacher conferences.  Drama rears its ugly head in every corner of my world lately and I hate it...but tomorrow is another day, and Friday is just around the bend.

This New Day -
This bright, new day complete
with tewenty-four hours of opportunities, choices, and
attitudes comes with a perfectly
matched set of 1,440 minutes.
This unique gift, this one day, cannot be exchanged, replaced, or 
refunded.  Handle with care.  Make the most of it.

And...I can't forget the things that bless me most...I treated the boys to Texas Roadhouse last night while their dad was away.  Daniel had a free kids meal coupon from a good citizenship award from his teacher last week.  He shared his day at school and how his commercial book report went....Joel was SO good!  He ate rolls, baked potato, mac & cheese, and cheese from my salad.  He was intrigued with all the people, clapped at the music, and had himself a blast!  Love those kids more than life itself. 
Happy Wednesday - whatever this new day brings for you, make the most of it  :)
Linking to Women Living Well
Disclosure: I am not being compensated for this post.

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine the chaos of life you feel. it will all be over soon. well, at least for a couple of days:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These weeks are really tough...but even more so when I'm doing it alone! Dan has touched down in Baltimore & is driving home, so some of the chaos is about to end (hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete