Shutterfly

Friday, August 10, 2012

pin-it friday --a hodge podge...

Our house has been full of Pinterest finds over the past couple of weeks :)
My older son and I hosted an Olympics party, and it was so much fun!  A few of our ideas originated from Pinterest.  We tweaked some and created a few our own. Visit my Olympics board to check it out!

 I think these Olympic rings Daniel made are my favorite  :)

 I made this to give Dan for our anniversary tomorrow. 
I'm hoping that we will both remember to take time to write back and forth on a regular basis :)

 I made these brownies for our family reunion last weekend.  
I used chocolate chips instead of pretzel m&m's on top. So yummy!

I've been busy all summer preparing my new owl-themed classroom!  Since our first day of school is right around the corner, I've been making lots of new Pinterest-inspired projects :)
I can't wait to try this out! 

Linking to 5 Minutes for Mom - Pin-it Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment