Shutterfly

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Show Us Your Life {Halloween Costumes}


Daniel was a cute little frog for his first Halloween at almost 10 months old, a bumble bee for his second, a bear for his third, and sheriff for his fourth.  But...an old ugly witch with a wicked laugh, wrinkly green face, and pointy fingers changed it all.  Since then, he has been contented to hand out candy {sans costume} to the trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood...until last year.  Joel was six months for his first Halloween, so I knew I could dress him up without any arguments.  He was the cutest little Nittany Lion you ever did see.  Knowing his love for Penn State, I asked Daniel if he would like to dress up as JoePa.  He agreed, and they were so cute!!  

I can't believe a year has gone by and this little guy is 18 months old already!  He will definitely be dressing up, but I can't make any guarantees for his big brother.  Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment