Shutterfly

Friday, November 2, 2012

Show Us Your Life - Favorite Dessert Recipes


Where do I even begin?  Dessert.  My favorite part of any meal.  Sometimes a meal in itself.  Here are a few of my favorites...{linking to Pinterest, of course.}

This right here?  This is the new and improved pumpkin pie.  Crunchy on top + smooth on the bottom = delish!

This oreo layer dessert is probably my favorite summer dessert {but you could make it anytime}.  I think I could eat the whole thing.

I think these black bottom cupcakes are the easiest, yummiest cupcakes I've ever made or eaten.

There's only one word to describe this cake batter dip: yummo. I made this for Joel's first birthday party and served it with animal crackers & Nilla wafers. 
  
What are some of your favorite desserts?

No comments:

Post a Comment