Shutterfly

Friday, November 16, 2012

Show Us Your Life - favorite main dishes


I try really hard to menu plan in advance, but that doesn't always happen.  With the help of Pinterest, I usually manage to throw something together every night, even if it is last minute.  Here are some of my favorite go-to main dish dinners.  You may notice a trend...each one is easy to make and serve, because that's how I roll.

Nothing says comfort food like good ole American Shepherd's Pie.  I. Love. This.

I love these lasagna roll-ups because they are so easy to make and even easier to serve.  I recently had a guest who couldn't eat dairy, so I made a separate pan of these without cheese...so much easier than trying to leave part of a whole lasagna cheese-free.

These little meatloaf muffins are wonderful.  I use the meatloaf recipe I've always used, but this it is so much easier to ensure all of the meat is cooked the whole way through...and they are perfect servings.

What are some of your go-to main dish recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment