Shutterfly

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankful - Day 10

Today it seemed like I really didn't have a whole lot to be thankful for as I woke up feeling awful.  I had a stressful week and planned my weekend around trying to pull things back together.  I had a list a mile long that included family time, taking our Christmas pictures, a haircut & open house at the spa, groceries, Target, hanging Christmas lights, getting my jewelry cleaned, catching up on laundry, and cleaning the house.  I guess someone had other plans for me, as I didn't leave our bedroom and bathroom until after 4:00 in the afternoon.  The only thing I did today was sleep and pray that I would feel better.  All those chores & errands?  I'll have to do some tomorrow and catch up in the evenings this week.  I'm thankful that I didn't have to take a day off work and that Dan & Daniel were home to help me and take care of Joel while I couldn't make my way out of bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment