Shutterfly

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day...and Totsy & Heartsy Deals

Other than a trip to the grocery store, Texas Roadhouse, and Target on Saturday, our holiday weekend has been spent relaxing at home.  I got up early Saturday to clean I could enjoy the rest of our three-day weekend without tripping over dust bunnies and looking at soap scum!  
Penn State won their home-opener...no pictures :(

I organized.

We baked apple crisp.

We bought and played with new bath toys.

We grilled out and spent our nights soaking up what was left of summer, complete with tikis, good food, and drinks! 

Now...I'm shopping at Totsy & Heartsy...check out today's bargains!
Totsy is having a great sale on the cutest Halloween costumes today!  Daniel has never liked Halloween and hates dressing up...But, Joel can't tell me he doesn't want to dress up yet!   So...he will definitely be in costume this year...even if we're just sitting around the house eating candy corn and answering the door to trick-or-treaters! 
Heartsy also has some really cute deals today.  My favorite is the $12 for $25 worth of product at The Hook Up.  I think I'm getting this owl hat for Joel :) 
 I hope everyone is having a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!  We're gearing up for a four-day week, filled with busy days & evenings...looking forward to Friday again! Stay tuned for a giveaway coming next weekend :) 

Disclaimer: Referral links used

No comments:

Post a Comment