Shutterfly

Thursday, November 24, 2011

give thanks.

i am thankful for {in no particular order}...
my {almost 10-year-old} son who always kisses me goodnight...still
my littlest boy who giggles with excitement every time I walk in the room
a husband who goes above and beyond, and loves me no matter what
my loving parents who are always there for me, no matter how far apart we are
our cozy house we call home 
a kitchen stocked with plenty of food
our comfy bed 
late night chats with the best sister a girl could ever ask for
my sweet niece & nephews
early morning texts from Dan letting me know he made it safe to work 
two vehicles that get us where we need to go
a great job {with long holiday breaks & summers off}where coworkers have become best friends
a dependable babysitter that loves our kids almost as much as we do
i thank God every day for our many blessings.
happy thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment