Shutterfly

Sunday, January 1, 2012

new year's sales & such

DaySpring is having a HUGE sale - up to 75% off!  I have the Nativity Tea Light Trio and I absolutely love it.  Right now, it's on clearance for $12.49.
The Love Came Down collection is also on sale...As mentioned here, I love everything & would like to own one of each!  
*****
I always stock up on goods from Bath & Body Works this time of year, because their Hello, Yellow! sale has many items up to 75% off!   A few current deals include:
Select antibacterial foam hand soaps - $3
{I keep these in my stockpile closet year round to give as gifts & to use at every sink in our house!}
Select Wallflowers 2-pack refills - $5 
{I have one of these plugged in on each floor of our house...smells soooo good!}
*****
Use code: ONEXTRA15 at checkout.  I have $75 worth of gift cards to spend {plus a couple returns to make - I am hoping to walk away with more $ than I start out with}, so I'm planning to do some major online shopping in bed tonight once everyone else is tucked in :)
*****
*****
 Last, but not least...Sign up on Facebook to win a $200 gift card from Amazon!
 Happy shopping!!! :)

Affiliate referral links used for DaySpring.

No comments:

Post a Comment