Shutterfly

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{in}RL

First, let me say that I love {in}courage and keep up with their blog on a regular basis.  It is so {in}spiring and {in}couraging with stories written by moms and wives just like me.  Where am I going with this?
{in}RL. In Real Life is a conference you can attend without leaving town!  I have been following this for several months and totally wish I could host and/or attend.  However, we will celebrate our baby boy's first birthday that weekend, so that is top priority for me!  I {in}courage you to register here, bring the beach house to you, gather some girlfriends, and get ready to laugh.  Sign up now to get connected with ladies from your town...you'll be glad you did!  And...the first 100 bloggers to write about {in}RL will receive a FREE mug and platter set :)  For more details, visit {in}Courage.

Linking to Living Well Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment