Shutterfly

Friday, March 2, 2012

March deals at Layla Grayce!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am sooo glad to say goodbye to February and welcome a fresh, new month! There are a couple great deals to welcome the upcoming spring season over at Layla Grayce...Go check them out :)
Although I love everything Layla Grayce, I find I spend most of my time browsing the Annette Tatum Collection. I love the variety of crib sets to choose from. I just absolutely adore the Annette Tatum 3 Piece Crib Set Bamboo Sand which includes a reversible bumper with 1/2" piping, cotton crib sheet and tailored crib skirt with kick pleat (17" drop). Made from 100% cotton poplin. Don't worry... you can dress your bed in layers of charm with Annette Tatum too! Last but certainly not least I'd like to share with you my favorite coffee table book! Annette Tatum has just released her new book entitled The Well Dressed Home. The idea of the book is how to create dynamic interiors by allowing your personal fashion choices to be the inspiration of your home's decor. By using your own fashion style, you will be able to create beautiful rooms that reflect the real you!
Layla Grayce is also offering 15% off all accent pillows this month. Use code pillow15 at checkout! Offer expires 3/31/12.  Happy Shopping!   I know I can't wait to take advantage of these great deals!


Disclosure: Affiliate referral links used.

No comments:

Post a Comment